The Annual General Meeting gives all shareholders the opportunity to communicate directly with the Board.
- During the year, the directors are available to respond to enquiries from investors on the Group's operations.
- Effective communication with fund managers, institutional investors and analysts is actively pursued and this encompasses issues such as performance, policy and strategy.
- During the year, the executive directors hold discussions with major shareholders.
- The Chairman is available to shareholders if there are matters that they wish to discuss with him directly.
- Announcements are made to the London Stock Exchange and the business media concerning trading and business developments to provide wider dissemination of information.